September 15, 2014

Don't Hate, I'm Going Through a Hard Time.

Hi everyone. If there's anyone out there.

I haven't posted in a while because of all the crap I'm going through to get visas. Visas here, visas there. I can no longer live where I want to, go to school where I want to, without originals and three copies and a whole pile of paperwork.

Note to TCKs applying to university - run, you're doomed.

I used to love being what I am. Now, I just hate it. I can't do anything without filing a form first. I can't even leave the country now, because of how the process works for visas. My classes started last week and I'm still here, trapped.

I don't know what to do anymore.

I'll get back to posting regularly, biweekly hopefully, when everything cools down. Sorry for the disturbance.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment