February 2, 2014

No Updates? no Problem!

Hi everyone,

I'm very sorry that I have not been keeping up with this blog lately, but it's mainly that I've been just too busy to sit down and write anything. It's a question of trying to make time where I have none. It's quite annoying.

Anyway, I've moved into the city, so now I can finally have a social life after all this time. I fear I may have stunted my growth by removing myself from society entirely, but I believe I have yet an opportunity to make up for that (I say, as I sit in on superbowl sunday). I've taken more hours at work and enjoy that much more than I had anticipated. It's lovely.

All is going well at the moment, so there isn't much to say. I can now work the space shuttle toilet, which is something. I'm also going to be able to volunteer at the planetary studies department, so i'm going to get a whole lot of experience from that.

And that's all I have to say about that. Hopefully, I'll be back to posting DIYs and so on within the next few weeks.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment