January 2, 2014

2014

And so, with that, the new year is upon us.

For the past few weeks, my posts have been mainly photos. I have been just so busy with everything, going between countries, trying to find a new place in DC that i could actually afford, spending time with the family. My exhaustion is palpable.

I will be working on a few projects soon, which I will be sure to post; Making some skirts and a bit of thrift shop upcycling being just a few of my plans. Having just finished my NanoWrimo Novel (hit the target in november, slowly editing and working it since), I may even begin writing something new. Some short stories, perhaps.

I'm going to go back to knitting, which enjoying the new season of Sherlock. I wish you ll well in this new year.

Bonne Année,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment