January 21, 2014

Obligatory Update Post

Hello.

You may have noticed the obvious lack of post in the last week. After a week of intense blogging, i found I had nothing left to show you. I spend the week working and finding a new place to stay, so nothing that would be of any interest to you. At least, i don't think.

However, I am now on a GISHWHES team! very, very excited to be a part of that this year.

I do want to make more projects, but I really have not had the money, time, or tools to do so. i have no sewing machine where I'm living right now, and I need to start saving my money once more, sadly enough. I'm not made of money.

The scarf from last week is the warmest thing I've ever worn. I love it. I really recommend the project, it will be sure to make you feel like the warmest person on earth.

I also have a tumblr, yay!
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/nosynonymforsynonym

Come say hi!

Have a nice week,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment