September 13, 2013

And Then There Was One...

Today, the last of my friends here in Aix left for university.
I should have been starting classes, if I had not taken this gap year. And I guess it's safe to admit that I'm just not ready to stop learning.
I can barely sleep, I'm just so used to the routine of institutional education. I wake up still at 6 every morning, as if I were going to school, just to find myself with a commodity I've never had before: time. Time to do what I want. Time for me, myself, and I. And now that I have it, I don't know what to do with it.
And I'm so... alone.
I try to keep busy by drawing or knitting or sewing or writing, but I feel as if I'm not actually getting anything done. I need something to keep me busy. I need... constraints.
Until then, I'll just keep creating.


Oh, and I've just opened a zazzle shop. If you like any of my designs, why not own one? 
Visit My Zazzle Store to find out more!

Meanwhile, enjoy some nice music.


No comments:

Post a Comment